Why Massage is vital throughout your pregnancy!
A Pregnancy Massage helps:
- reduce stress, emotional and physical
- give relief from muscle cramps and spasms
- reduce stress on weight-bearing joints
- improve outcome of labor and ease labour process
- enhances the pliability of skin and underlying connective tissues
- allow an increase in blood and lymph circulation, which can reduce fluid retention
- provides support for the new mother with the physical and emotional strains of expectancy
- give some relief from myofascial pain (including sciatica) in the lower back, neck, hips and legs
Acquiesce Massage offers Pregnancy Massages specifically suited for the expectant mother’s needs and ensures you are feeling very relaxed and comforted. We have a selection of Belly Pillows that allow pregnant women to lie safely on her front, ease the pressure off her back and lets her have a professional massage throughout her entire pregnancy.
‘Sean was highly professional – the massage was so relaxing and just what I needed. I was 9 months pregnant at the time so having it done in the comfort of my own home was a relief. Sean’s table and cushions that helped me lie on my tummy, with support, made it an even better experience.’ – Teresa from Maroochydore