Acquiesce Massage is an established home-grown Holistic Wellness business that is now moving to a new & bigger base in beautiful Buderim.
We seek expressions of interest for a Casual Remedial Massage Therapist to work alongside, and expand the services offered to our committed and ever growing client base.
Good rate of pay offered and a long term commitment is required, as we will assist you to build a great client base – no short term applicants please!
The successful candidate(s) possesses the following:
- Diploma in Remedial Massage Therapy (or equivalent)
- Over 12 months experience in the Massage industry
- Exceptional & consistent standards of client focus and confidentiality
- Be a member of a credible Professional Association
- An attitude of gratitude and a balanced sense of confidence and humility
- Eligible for registration with private health funds
- Ability to take payments and operate EFTPOS and HICAPS
- Flexibility and Patience regarding work flow and have at least 3 days available
- Reliable and continuous access to an online calendar & booking system; only requiring to work the hours that you are booked by Acquiesce
- Have, or willingness to acquire, computer skills for entering client details into online Client Management System and comfortable re-booking appointments
- Undertake accurate documentation of all treatments in a timely manner
Bonuses that would likely impress:
- Dry Needling or Acupuncture training and experience
- Training in Lomilomi therapy with Hahana Hot Stone experience
- Pranic Healing, Reiki Levels & other Energetic Modalities
- Acceptance of a Mind-Body connection and Unifying concept of Life
Acquiesce’s Casual Position
This role is Casual and is ideally suited to someone looking for and willing to commit to stable work. It is for that certain personality that enjoys working autonomously and also as part of a team; is very friendly and connects with clients easily on a personal and professional level. You will have current driver’s licence and own transportation. Plenty of free and convenient parking available.
What Acquiesce will do for you:
- Provide Table, Towels, Oils and a professional and uplifting work environment
- Access to kitchen facilities and supply of filtered water
- Interactive web and social media presence including your personalised presence
- Provide a well maintained professional website, including a very popular and easy to use online booking system
- Access to online calendar booking system that notifies you when you have appointments to work, that you can view in real time, online 24/7
- Secure, spacious and sound insulated treatment room to work within
- Reliable HICAPS & EFTpos provided
- Ground floor opportunity
If this sounds like your opportunity to grow and blossom, personally and professionally, then lets sit down and discuss what amazing things we can do together as colleagues at Acquiesce, for our community. Please send us your Resume.